Memberships for the Glendale and Glendale Meadows Community Association are valid from September 1 to August 31 the following year.
Purchase Annual Membership
Purchase Annual Membership + Tennis Court Access
What does the Community Association do for us?
- Conducts monthly meetings to discuss and plan for life and issues in our community. Your city alderman generally attends these meetings, and so can you.
- Represents your community to the city – Liase with the city regarding planning and traffic matters.
- Oversees and supports the Glendale Preschool.
- Plans and organizes fundraising for the community
- Maintains and continually improves:
- Community Hall and surrounding park areas
- Hockey and Ice Skating Rinks
- Plans and runs community events like:
- Family Fun Day
- Stampede Breakfast
- Family Halloween Party
- Christmas Party
- Publishes and delivers your community newsletter
- Supports sports and arts programs for adults and children
- Supports sponsored programs such as Guides & Scouts and other community programs
All of the above increases the value of your property. Our community is sought after by home buyers – there’s a reason. We have a very strong community spirit in Glendale/Glendale Meadows. Do your part and join the community association and, if you can, volunteer to make it even stronger – we can always use more help and it is a great way to meet residents of your community!
How much does an annual community membership cost?
All of these benefits are available for the low low annual membership cost of $35.
How do I gain access to the tennis court?
Access to the tennis courts is an additional $35 annual fee. You can add this to your membership at any time.
Please contact Pat McIntyre e:email@example.com
Businesses offering discounts to community members:
Cloverdale Paint – 25% off paint and 15% off paint accessories. Click here for more info.